Terms to Include in a Contractor Agreement
What important terms should be included in a contractor agreement?
Typically a contractor agreement should address the following:
- Term - How long should the agreement last for?
- Description of Services - What services will be provided by the contractor?
- Payment - How and when will the contractor be paid?
- Intellectual Property/Work Product - Who will own any work product created by the contractor?
- Confidentiality - What information/materials should be kept confidential by the contractor?
- Non-Solicitation - Will the contractor be restricted from soliciting the company's personnel or clients?
If you would like a contractors agreement for your business, click here.